Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grab a button...




Hey friends it's Jenny again....


Lilly is doing much better and even staying awake for longer periods of time... She has a long way to go... But God is definitely answering prayers... Cory and Elise are so thankful for all of the support...


Sweet MJ offered to make these WONDERFUL buttons for us to grab and use on our side bars... Please feel free to use them ... I couldn't decide {I loved them both} so you get two to choose from!


Thank You for your prayers~ Jenny

4 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

The buttons are so cute. I am putting mine up right now. I am glad she is doing so much better! Still praying!

XOXX
Jen

Laura said...

I put the button on my blog this morning. I will continue to pray for Lilly and her family! I hope they all get to come home soon.

Lindsay-ann said...

My friend Lori (Morning Glories and Moonflowers blog) told me about dear little Lilly. I will definately pray for her and for you all at this time.
Lindsay

the decorating chica said...

Just read about sweet Lilly. Thanking God she is on the mend but still lifting her in prayer. My heart hurts for you!