Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12 Days of Christmas*Teachers' Gifts, 1-3


I got this hair-brained idea to do a 12 Days of Christmas gift giving extravaganza for the kids' teachers this year.  You know, cause I'm not busy enough!  Aren't we all, though?

So...Day 1 was homemade hot chocolate mix, that I just put in mason jars and added cute lids.  The little bags hold marshmallows and Bob's peppermint sticks.


Day 1 all packaged and ready for gifting!


Day 2...Decoupaged initial ornaments...


A closeup of one...


Day 2 packaged up!


Day 3...Christmas Popcorn!

I have lots more ideas up my sleeves so y'all come back!

3 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

HOOOOOOrayyyyy!! You blogged!!! hahaha Love these cute Christmas ideas... Lucky teachers!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Cute, cute and cuter, Elise! Thanks so much for sharing your great ideas, dear friend!:) Lori

Em said...

seriously... lucky teachers!