Friday, February 11, 2011

A New{Old} Nest to Fluff

Hey y'all...we've been moving and haven't had internet for a couple weeks. We finally got it turned on today. My husband had to put in a grounding rod before Comcast would give us service. Anyway, I thought I would share our new crib. Actually, old...Old, because it was built a long-ish time ago and old because we've lived here before. This photo is actually from the first time we lived here. Some of you friends that go way back{to 2008-ha!} might remember it a little.

I'm excited to once again get to fluff and do here, as it is much more my style!! Here is a sneak peek at the living room...Join me as I make it my own, pink laundry room and all...Yes, I plan to paint the laundry room here pink, paint the kitchen cabinets, and other fun things, so stay tuned!!
Linking to Blessed Little Nest...

2 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Love your granny parlor... I can't wait to see the rest...

Amy R. said...

I see you have your zebra print pillow now! I love it!