Sunday, July 5, 2009

Photo Tag

I was tagged by Joanna, of This Southern Girl's Nest for a photo tag. So here goes...
The rules:
1) Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder
2) Select the 6th photo in that folder
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 5 blog friends to do the same!
Let me just say, that I am glad this was the sixth photo in the sixth folder and not some horrendous photo of myself!! I was wanting to share about this little vignette, if you will, that I had in our rental home and did so here. I have a rock that I was given in a Bible study that we were to write our favorite or life verse on. I chose Jeremiah 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Now this is from memory, and I may have added a period where a colon or something or other is supposed to be, but the message is the same.
Now then, I am going to be a rebel and not tag anyone, unless you want to be tagged.
Hope you all had a great Fourth of July and weekend!!

No comments: