Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stuff I've made...

I got an itchin' Sunday to make a doll for a friend's little girl's birthday. I think she turned out cute!!

I participated in Monica's Noel swap and this is what I gave to my partner. We are supposed to fit it all in a shoebox. I made a circle garland that I posted about here. I also made rag balls, shutter ornies, gift tags, and put mini pinecones from my sister-in-law's cabin in a mason jar.


I also participated in Emilie's Thanksgiving mini swap. I sent Lori a cloche, fabric pumpkin, scrabble letters spelling Thankful, and a tag.
What have y'all been crafting lately??


4 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I've made a few Christmas items, I am posting a tutorial in a couple days! ;) I love all the goodies you have been making!

Ruth said...

I love the garland and Christmas items. The things you sent for the swap were fabulous.

Ruth

Amy R. said...

That doll is going to make that little girl so happy! I love all the Christmas stuff, esp. those ornaments and rag balls. You done good! That's southern for "You did an excellent job." he-he

Amy

Em said...

You have been busy :)