Wednesday, August 13, 2008

And the award goes to...

Moi!! I have received several awards lately and have yet to retrieve/receive them. I have to say I feel a little under-qualified for them, but I will graciously accept!!
The first is from Monica. This meant a lot, because that girl is like blog royalty to me. She was the first one I ever found.
These are the rules to accept the award:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.

4.The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award. (there was no link provided, so I don't have one to include)

5. To show these rules.

The second award was from Dawn.



Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude (not necessarily at all times - we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to the blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids

These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of the recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

My third award came from Lori. She is becoming a fast friend and I have enjoyed getting to know her better through emails.

I am so flattered with all the awards, especially since I haven't been blogging long.

Now, here is the part where I am supposed to bequeath these awards upon others. I kind of feel like I can't do that. The whole getting picked last in gym class and all... I dedicate these to everyone on my blogroll and the kind girls that leave me such wonderful comments. I really do feel like y'all are an extended part of my family!!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Congratulations!! I'm still working on my tassels thanks to your amazing tutorial. Hopefully I'll have a pic to post soon!!!

Rae said...

Me again...I'd be honored to be added to your blog roll!!