Sunday, October 26, 2008

Help a girl out.

Hey Y'all,
I meant to post this a week or so ago and forgot. Sorry sister-in-law...Anyway, my niece is going on a trip with her youth group and is trying to raise money for it. I told my SIL that I would post this and if any of you would like to help that would be great. They are selling calendars. If you would like to purchase one, you can email me at athomeelise (at) yahoo (dot) com. Otherwise, if you would just like to donate to my niece's trip that would be great, too!! If you cannot or don't want to do either that is fine, too.
Here is the info...
The products we are selling are the NIV wall calendar $10, Edition "F" greeting card set $6, and the pocket calendar $6.
We need 22 more wall calendars, 21 more greeting card sets, and 18 more pocket calendars. We need to get as close to those numbers as possible w/o going over:)
Thanks for your help,
Enter SIL's and niece's name here...
Thank y'all so much in advance!!

1 comment:

Robin Beck said...

I remember being young and trying to raise money to go on a misson trip-I do hope your niece raises enough money for her youth group trip-Those are memories she will never forget~♥