Amy, from A little piece of Heaven tagged me.
1. Most of my good friends are named Amy. When I am talking about one of them(good things, of course) I always have to say, High School Amy, Church Amy, Southern Living Amy, etc.
2. A lot of my ex-boyfriends have been named Chris. Consequently when one would call, as I was still friends with them, my mom would have to ask Chris who? Um yeah, what a way to make me seem like a floosey.
3. I am called by my middle name. When I go to the doctor's office, they call me by my first name, which totally doesn't fit me, and incidentally happens to be my sisters-in-law's names also.
4. I am 30 this year.
5. I love fun socks and have quite the collection. My kindergarten friend, Shannon, and I used to give them to each other for our birthdays and Christmas.
6. I love coffee, but not when I make it.
7. I love Christmas and as soon as Halloween is over, I will be busting out the Christmas music!!
Okay, I tag...
Jenny, from Lipstick and Laundry
Kindra, from 3 Guys, a Girl, and a Prim Place
Mary, from Gettysburg Homestead
Leslie, from My Country Home
Robin, from The Robin's Nest
Lori, from Morning Glories and Moonflowers
Katy, from The Country Blossom
Just a little side note...I know I haven't been making my rounds like I want to or used to and I apologize for that. Things have been a little busy here and I definitely need to make my family more of a priority.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!!