Cindy, at Home Simple Home tagged me, so I have to list 6 random things about myself.
1. I have a slight obsession with little plastic treat bags. I have them for every holiday. See photo above.
2. I have big pinky toenails.
3. I have two tattoos. A squirrel on my shoulder and my sorority letters in a wreath on my lower back. I'm guessing most of y'all would never have thought that!!
4. I have a bit of an obsession with numbers; in that I will take words on a billboard, add them together and say if I get the number 16 then I add the 1 and 6 together to get 7. I almost always add the numbers in 3's. Yes, I'm certifiable!!
5. I have 3 brothers and I am the baby of the first batch. My little brother has a different dad, but he and I and my second oldest brother favor more than the oldest. Except they are hotties and I am mildly cute.
6. My mom has 2 older brothers and was the 3rd and only girl. I have 2 older brothers and was the third and only girl. My brothers' lines of work were similar to the uncle they were in the birth order of. Oldest was in military, likewise, oldest uncle was also, second oldest self-employed, my mom has worked in direct sales-Tupperware, Mary Kay, and now Monavie, myself-Mary Kay, Southern Living at HOME, and I also sew for friends, etc. We are both creative. Oh, and the order of kids from her and her siblings were like mine and my brothers and our cousins-get what I am saying? Naturally, I thought I would have 2 boys and then a girl. God had other plans and messed my whole hypothesis up!!
Whew, guess you all know how weird, I mean, wonderfully made, I am now!! I have to tag 6 others. I will try to tag people I think haven't done this.
1. Amy from A little piece of Heaven
2. Emilie from Bunch of Scrap
3. Laura from Making a House a Home
4. Heather from Pursuing More Than Purls
5. Joyfullness from Joyfullness
6. Julie from Gingerbread Pumpkin