Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yesterday...

We had a busy week last week so we really didn't celebrate St. Patrick's Day{except to eat corned beef and cabbage}, so yesterday we made green pancakes. Here is Lilly with her shamrock pancake.

Green breakfast...green pancakes, granny smith apple, green milk. Sorry the photo is so dark-it was{and still is} raining and our overhead light is out. Apparently we are not replacing the bulbs. ;)

Then, later on in our pajama day Wednesday{keep wanting to write Monday??}, the big kids decided to teach Fisher how to walk. I was suprised at how well he did.
{Yes, our fridge is white and everything else is black and stainless, but why replace what works fine?? I am thinking of painting it. Have any of y'all tried that??}


Somebody needs some V8...

Oop...better look where we're going...

Now he knows I am photographing. Hey Mama!!

This reminds me of those commercials...Whazup??
There was our Wednesday...wonder what today will bring?? Oh, I know. Gotta go to the post office in the pouring rain, and then the grocery store to get some ingredients for Williamsburg Turkey Soup, minus the turkey, and then I am going to be a single mom. Husband has to work late. With the layoffs and cutting of hours, he has to pull his weight and then some, but I am thankful he still has his job. God is Good!!






5 comments:

Joanna said...

I have never painted appliances but they do make a film that you can apply, I've seen this done on lot's of shows on HGTV. I am sure you can get it at Home Depot or Lowes.

DairyQueen said...

Looks like lots of fun!

My dad painted some of our appliances once...turned out great!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Such sweet pictures! Your kiddos are darling!:) Lori

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Ok how cute... I can totally see you in Lilly and Cory in Fisher... Not sure about Jackson, the hat is hiding something?? Want about putting contact paper on the fridge??

DairyQueen said...

thanks for coming by last night - you were up late!

please come back today, you have an award waiting :)