Thursday, May 14, 2009

The many faces of Lilly...











Oh yeah, she's crazy!! Gotta love the Christmas pajama shirt layered over a summery seer sucker dress!! The girl's got style!! Never know what's going to come out of her mouth, either. Like her momma!! The other day at the park, she said, "Ew Momma, why dose boys are nekkid??" "Um, they're not naked they are just not wearing shirts." Um, yeah. We were at Joann's that same day and I was asking a lady for help with something. She helped{if you could call it that-in her defense, I was asking for the wrong thing}, and then went back to the next aisle over and resumed her work. "Momma, I don't like that lady." Oh yeah, we have many funny and not so funny moments like that. Like her momma...Open mouth, insert foot!! I have a story another day for y'all...



7 comments:

Heather said...

She's a cutie! Did I tell you that I enjoyed the other day at Ben and Jerry's? Well, I did. Sorry we were gone to the potty so much, but guess what? I think that day actually really made an impact on her and she's been doing much better, so thanks, again for calling! Have a :) day!

DairyQueen said...

she is a mess! I love the way she dresses herself, and I love the way you let her do it!

Great photo shoot!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Elise- She is a cutie pie! I love that you let her pick her own "designs"! Precious... Lori

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I am doing some catching up. Cute, sweet Lilly, love the towel. What a great idea, and great thrifty finds once again! Have a great day! Jackie

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Hahahah That is funny...

Joanna said...

She is super cute! I love the little sayins that the little ones come up with! Kelsie assumes boys are naked when they aren't wearing shirts either!

Ruth said...

Kids are very honest. Isn't it funny to see things through their eyes. She's a cutie.
Ruth