Saturday, January 17, 2009

scavenger

I'm never one to turn down free food...I went to my best friend, Amy's{high school Amy}, baby shower today. This is Amy's first baby and they are having a little boy. Anyhow, we played a guess the baby food game and ever so resourceful that I am, I asked if I could take home the rest. Amy's sister in law said, "Sure" Score!! I saved anywhere from $6-$12 today!! I love it when God provides.



Here is Amy and her husband, Matt. Matt normally doesn't have facial hair. Its his Super Bowl look. I am so excited for the two of them-this has been a few years coming. I cannot wait to see Baby Boy B.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Score is right! That's totally something I would've done. :)

And congrats to Amy and Matt!

Free Art Printables said...

That's a great score! That stuff is expensive!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Good for you! Don't forget to make some snow globes when you're done!:) Lori

What do you like better- pink or red?

Em said...

Good save, that stuff is expensive!

Kim said...

Congrats on the great score! Also, this gives me a great game for my sister's baby shower in February. Thanks so much!