Thursday, January 29, 2009

Very Vintage Valentine Swap

Heidi, at Foxgloves, Fabric, and Folly hosted a Very Vintage Valentine Swap. I was so excited to have Lori as my partner!! I love her, she is like the bigger sister I never had!! Above is the way some of the things were packaged. Love the glitter skeleton key!!

Here is the wreath she made, love it!!

These blocks are adorable!! They said KISS on one side and LOVE on another. Look at the fun papers!!



Lori even sent some goodies for the children.



Here is Lilly checking out the goods. "Mom, what I always wanted!!"




Jackson seems in awe...





Look at that gorgeous bracelet!! Lori sells these in her etsy shop, Too Silly Sisters.





What else is here...Martha Stewart Living-the one magazine I don't get!! Twizzlers-they got gone quickly!! The brownie mix-yum!! I was in such a brownie mood too. How did you know, Lori?!?! Love the heart ornament!! Might make a tassel out of it. Hmmm...
Thank you so much Lori!! I love it all!!







5 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Elise- I ADORE you, too! I'm so glad that you liked all your goodies.:) I'm still waiting for the mail lady here... Can't wait to see you turn that ornament into a tassel! Love you, Sis.;) Lori

Robin Beck said...

Oh my goodness Elise,
Lori has been holding out on us~ THAT WREATH is amazing! She never ceases to amaze me with her talent!

So if she is your older sister that makes me your much older sister! Either way...Welcome to the sisterhood of traveling crafts.

Hey, I loved your post yesterday...On faith...I do hope you never struggle with whether you are "saved" again. It's really very easy to ask Jesus into our hearts and maybe that's why so many people struggle with if they have really did it.

I had a "speaking tongues" story that is much like yours-Pretty sad. But there is a happy "dream" ending to it. I will write you someday when things slow down a bit and tell it to you.
Take care sweetie,
Robin~♥

Anonymous said...

ooooh!
You are one lucky girl!!

DairyQueen said...

What fun! I want to get in on some of the swap action!

I love all your goodies!

joyfullness said...

Oh Elise!!
I think i am going to have a make believe-everyone-else-is-doing-it- swap and pick Lori for my partner!!
What in the world!!
Everything is beautiful!!
and i love your wreath!!
BOTH of them...
Super sweet Friends you both are!!Joyfully His!
me