Monday, June 15, 2009

Garden Swap Goodness

Sooo...do I even need to preface this post by saying my camera hates me?? I went to Best Buy today to let the Geek Squad look at it and they say its either my shutter speed or the lack of flash. I don't use the flash much and the GS say that is why my pics are coming out blurry. Sorry, but I don't buy that.
Anyway...
Saturday, I received a super fun box from the Talented Ms. Em. Oh my stars, y'all, check out the garden fresh bounty!! Love, love, love the "grow" sign. Emilie even made her first yo-yo's for this project. She did great!! The rooster sign that Emilie rusted is so perfect for my vintage farmhouse. Just check it all out. Maybe...I'm sure that top photo is blurry as all get out. Hmmmph...

Get out there and DIG. Had to take a photo of that!! Hahaha!! Oh, Emilie also sent the children along some goodies, but they were sooo excited that I didn't get a pic of them. They really appreciate it, Emilie!!

Look at my uber-fab sign. Don't you love it??


Let's see here...a gardening apron, a kneeling board that Em embellished, and a strawberry grow kit. I may have a bit of a strawberry obsession. ;)


Sprout...love this sign. Heck, I love about any sign!! See that lil peat pot?? I have wanted one of those since I've known Emilie and yay-I have one now!! And it has birds on it and I love it!!

Bloom where you are planted. I love that quote!! One I had to comfort myself with when we lived in our first ever married home. Oh, Emilie made that little tag out of shrinky dink paper. Isn't it amazing??


Close-up of my rusty sign. I LOVE it, Emilie!!


One of my favorite things...a strawberry needle case. This will be much safer than random needles in a tin pail that I have carried hand sewing around in. I extremely {HEART} this. Remember my slight strawberry obsession??

I may or may not have heavily hinted that I wanted a bracelet with flowers made from shrinky dink paper. Well, Emilie delivered!! I am lovin' this!!
Thank you, Emilie, for a fabulous package and thank you all for checking it out!!

Oh, come back tomorrow...I will be sharing my thrifted and yard sale finds.







7 comments:

cherry said...

Fun fun stuff.....great swap chick

mysteryhistorymom said...

Love, love, love the "GROW" sign! What a fabulous package of goodies, Cutie!:) Lori

Jill said...

ANOTHER AMAZING swap!!! :)

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I LOVE the goodie Em sent and now I am going to have to request some of them for myself...
Although she did make me a juicy strawberry needle holder too! ;)

Joanna said...

What fun stuff!! Love that bracelet!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Love that chicken sign...too cute:)

Em said...

I had lots of fun!! I'm posting about it tonight so you can use my pictures if you want :)